Save time, improve cash flow and streamline your cash management procedures online all in a fully secure environment. We offer:
- Real-time Account Balances
- Detailed Transaction Histories
- Check Image Viewing
- Online Bill Payment
- Funds Transfer Capabilities
- Wire Transfers to Other Institutions
- Direct Deposit of Payroll
- ACH Capabilities
Obtain immediate access and up-to-the minute reports on your balances and transactions, plus the freedom to transfer money between your accounts whenever you want. You can create and download customized reports, pull statements and reconcile your accounts as early as the first day of the next month. e-Business helps you to save time, effort and postage costs by using this service to make accurate, on-time payments directly from your checking account.
Our friendly staff is ready to assist. Please contact Gale Sigler at 414.755.6423 or via email at firstname.lastname@example.org with any questions.
“Cornerstone’s remote deposit capture and endless personal attention
has been nothing short of stellar.”
Tom Hayes, President
Visual Image Photography
Introducing Remote Deposit Capture
It’s the quickest way to turn check deposits into cash.
- Make deposits anytime – Enjoy the convenience of making deposits electronically 24-hours a day, 7-days a week, even weekends.
- Save time preparing deposits – Preparing deposits electronically is very efficient, reducing labor costs and freeing up staff for other tasks.
- Cut costly courier fees or trips to the bank – Electronic deposits can reduce trips to the bank or eliminate costly courier fees.
- Consolidate funds from remote locations into one bank – Check deposits can easily be made from any remote office or storefront. This streamlines your cash flow by consolidating deposits from multiple locations into a single bank.
- More secure – Multiple layers of security including password protection, internet firewalls and the highest level of encryption available.
Is Remote Deposit Capture for you?
Does your business:
- Have multiple locations?
- Make deposits after normal banking hours?
- Pay transportation costs to deliver deposits to the bank?
- Receive checks with large dollar amounts?
If you answered YES to any of the above questions, then Remote Deposit Capture may benefit your company. It’s like having a 24-hour bank teller right in your office.
How does Remote Deposit Capture work?
- Scan checks from any desktop – Using a desktop check scanner, simply scan both sides of the checks in a single pass.
- Prepare the deposit – View images of the scanned checks right from your PC. The dollar amounts for the checks are automatically read and the deposit is totaled.
- Electronically send deposit to the bank – Click SUBMIT DEPOSIT. The deposit is sent to the bank through a secure Internet connection.
- Funds are deposited into your account – Funds may be available sooner than traditional deposits.
What you will need.
Remote Deposit Capture is easy to set-up and use. All you need are the following items:
- PC with a current version of the Microsoft® XP or 2000 and a USB 2.0 port.
- Desktop check scanner and software.
- Internet connection.
- Account with Cornerstone Community Bank.
If you have questions, please visit our Help Center, or contact us for assistance.